Alea Properties focuses its acquisition efforts on four investment classes: core, value-added, opportunistic and developments. We purchase and invest on properties in all asset classes: retail, office, industrial and multi-family.
At Alea Investments we invest and manage properties by:
- Look for value where others don't see it.
- Negotiate with the knowledge that it is not only our money but our investor's hard-earned funds.
- Keep an unwavering focus on due diligence during the acquisition process.
- Partner with the finest property managers, brokers and vendors in each market while focusing on the bigger picture to meet the goals of ours and our investors.
- Maximize returns by developing and executing an operational plan to match the exit strategy for each property.
Perhaps most importantly, Alea Investments makes the commitment to invest as a partner in many of the properties, thereby giving our investors and partners the assurance that we "put our money where our mouths are."
Alea investment philosophy is to utilize a disciplined, research-based investment process executed by established, dedicated professionals in strong alignment with our investor's goals and aspirations. The professionals at Alea Investments have a wide array of experience in many geographies and styles of investing;experience that benefits our investors.
We actively seek investments to diversify our portfolios and meet our investor's goals for stability with opportunity for out-sized growth and appreciation.
Core - low risk: operating and substantially leased properties in strong, primary markets; comprised of trophy, institutional-grade and Class A properties; diversified across the four major property types: office, retail, industrial and multi-family residential. Appropriate leverage safeguards the investment while improving returns.
Value-Added - moderate risk: properties requiring some capital for re-positioning, re-leasing or enhancement. Moderate to higher leverage enhances returns. These properties may have a shorter hold period than a core property.
Opportunistic - higher risk: these properties provide the highest potential for increased cash flow and appreciation over the holding period.
Other terms and conditions may apply in order to invest in our Group. Please contact us for a disclosure.